|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.|
Dr Enon was a psychologist that had sessions with Sal Fisher before his trial.
Dr Enon was shown to wear professional attire including a white dress shirt, light green slacks, green tie, and brown shoes. He also wore rounded glasses. A defining feature, though, was the man's moustache. It covered his entire top lip and shared the same chestnut brown colour as his hair and eyebrows.
His appearance in The Trial however changes as he is no longer the real Dr Enon. Instead, he is replaced by an imposter who shares an almost identical appearance save for a different hairstyle and moustache.
Because of his profession, Dr. Enon used to be very patient and calm when speaking with Sal.
He appeared to be something of a pragmatist, looking at things as they are as a first approach to the given situation, however, he was willing to investigate what is or should be impossible or improbable when he visits Larry's Treehouse on Sal's word.
His imposter is loyal to the cause of the cult and coldly affirmed that Sal didn't warrant an insanity plea.
Dr Enon first appeared interviewing Sal Fisher a few days before his trial, asking about Sal's recurring dreams regarding his deceased mother. Enon proceeded to pry for details regarding Sal's encounter with Sandy Sanderson's corpse.
Sal willingly shared the story of Larry and their efforts to bring Charley Mansfield to justice for the suspected murder of Sanderson, but Enon writes most of it off as a potential trigger for Sal's alleged criminal activities. When the doctor pushed Sal for information about Larry Johnson he initially becomes tight-lipped, but when he was finally willing to speak the session came to an end.
After his second session, Sal told Dr. Enon to look for the tree house. Although initially hesitant, the doctor honored Sal's request.
After Dr Enon took his car and went to the Addison Apartments, he got to the tree house. After finding nothing to prove Sal's stories or innocence, the doctor became annoyed with himself for the faith he placed in the convict. Before he could leave, the Ghost of Larry appeared and begged him for aid, but the supernatural occurrences only cause Enon to faint and plummet to his death.
The screen turns black, then shows Dr Enon's mangled corpse sprawled across the ground.
Afterward, the Devourers of God replaced Dr. Enon with an imposter to testify against Sal and eliminate his chances of pleading insanity, resulting in him being sentenced to death.
- He was the only person to believe that Sal isn't guilty.
- He was a superstitious man.
- Dr. Enon was the first playable character other than Sal Fisher.
- His name is word-play. When "Enon" is spelt backwards, it becomes "None".
- He has a wedding ring on his left ring finger, which implies that he is married.
- Going by the release date of each Episode, he is the first character to see Sal's real face without prosthesis, the other ones are Henry Fisher, Ashley Campbell and Larry Johnson.
- Chronologically, however, he is the fourth character.
- Enon is one of the three characters to be replaced by the cult, the others being Clare Nettles and Charley Mansfield.